• Creator
  • Unknown
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1914
  • Description
  • The Women's Commercial Club of Seattle, founded in 1910, was an organization of over 100 Seattle women in business and professions. Professions included architect, dentist, surgeon, editor, printers, florist, and proprietor of a livery barn. Club activities appear to have included both social functions and business-related meetings. The club disappears from the Seattle City directory after 1915.
  • Format
  • image
    photograph
    Scanned from original lantern slide as 4350 pixel TIFF image in 16-bit grayscale, resized to 700 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop CS2
  • Rights
  • All Rights Reserved