Chesapeake, Ohio & Southwestern Railroad Company v Ida B. Wells
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cover of a published legal brief filed by Greer & Adams and T.F. Cassels, and sections 19-23 of transcribed testimony regarding a case before the Tennessee Supreme Court in April 1885.
- Greer & Adams
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Supporting Institution
- Digital Initiatives, James E. Walker Library, Middle Tennessee State University
- Claiming Space
Segregation in transportation--United States--Cases
Wells-Barnett, Ida B.,--1862-1931
- Legal case and case notes
- Reproduction permitted for non-profit educational and research purposes only. All reproductions require acknowledgement of the contributing institution. For research inquiries about specific objects or requests for high resolution images, contact the Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Chicago citation style
- Greer & Adams. Chesapeake, Ohio & Southwestern Railroad Company v Ida B. Wells. 1885. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15838.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15838coll7/id/283. (Accessed March 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Greer & Adams, (1885) Chesapeake, Ohio & Southwestern Railroad Company v Ida B. Wells. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15838.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15838coll7/id/283
- MLA citation style
- Greer & Adams. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15838.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15838coll7/id/283>.