Bob Mannion at the Olema Lime Kilns, Olema, California, June 1988
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title supplied by cataloger.
Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2007-2008)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Recogniform Image Library
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Color photographs
Business and Industry
E Clampus Vitus (Fraternal order)
- United States
California Highway 1
Shoreline Highway, Olema, California
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Bob Mannion at the Olema Lime Kilns, Olema, California, June 1988. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13890. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Bob Mannion at the Olema Lime Kilns, Olema, California, June 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13890
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/13890>.