Hawthorne Hill lawn front
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In 1906, a series of photographs featuring Hawthorne Hill appeared in a journal called the Architectural Review. Since this was right after the estate had been built, it gives some wonderful early views. Shown here is the lawn front, which provided a view of the Bolton hills to the east.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date from item or accompanying materials.
Thayer Memorial Library
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Hawthorne Hill lawn front. 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k79m. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1906) Hawthorne Hill lawn front. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k79m
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k79m>.