Water tanks at the Príncipe Castle in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "1134431. 6x8 copy. Cuban Pacification about 1908. New concrete water tanks at Príncipe Castle, also old iron tank formerly used to supply higher floors of fort, Havana, Cuba, Dec. 1908. Havana-Fortifications-Prínicpe Castle"; On recto: "113431. M.I.D.173"
Photographic reproduction of the new concrete water tank, right, and the old iron tank, left, at the Príncipe Castle in Havana, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Water tanks at the Príncipe Castle in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2615. (Accessed January 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Water tanks at the Príncipe Castle in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2615
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2615>.