Children planting at Mission, 1934
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard; Verso caption: Boys of St. Bernard's planting. (1934)Published in The Indian Sentinel, 1938-05Size: 7.6cm x 13.2cmNegative no.: Same as Identifier
- Seraphine, Sister M
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Marquette University
- Boarding schools -- North Dakota
Catholic Church -- Missions -- North Dakota
Indian children -- North Dakota
Indians of North America -- North Dakota
Hunkpapa Indians [Lakota, Teton Sioux]
- Scanned with Epson Perfection 1640SU at 600dpi. Display image is jpeg generated from the archival tiff.
- This image is issued by Marquette University Libraries. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Department of Special Collections and University Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please Credit: Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Marquette University Libraries.
- Chicago citation style
- Seraphine, Sister M. Children planting at Mission, 1934. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/502. (Accessed September 24, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Seraphine, Sister M, (1934) Children planting at Mission, 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/502
- MLA citation style
- Seraphine, Sister M. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll4/id/502>.