"Suffering the trials of mass transit"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Train headed to 69th St. passes out of new station at Second and Spring Garden Streets. Roadway to the right is I-95 South."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Railroads--Commuting traffic
Spring Garden Station (Philadelphia, Pa.)
600 North Front Street
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Meyer. "Suffering the trials of mass transit". 1978-01-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60092. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Meyer, (1978-01-15) "Suffering the trials of mass transit". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60092
- MLA citation style
- Meyer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60092>.