• Creator
  • Town Country Photographers
  • Created Date
  • 1963-1963
  • Description
  • Caption: "The Crilly buildings--including eight homes and ten apartment houses--lie between North Park, St. Paul, La Salle, and Eugenie, and have been called "the foundation stone of modern Old Town." Developer Daniel F. Crilly built them between 1877 and 1905. ... Below, small but varied in treatment, are back porches of the Crilly Court apartments.
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.