Construction on the Sacramento Valley Irrigation ditch
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1910
Photograph shows construction site of pumping plant for an irrigation canal near Willows. The Sacramento Valley Irrigation Company is now the Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District. Ring floor.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library. California State University, Chico
- Sacramento Valley Irrigation Company
Glenn-Colusa Irrigation District (Calif.)
- Silver gelatin
- Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: Special Collections@csuchico.edu
- Chicago citation style
- Construction on the Sacramento Valley Irrigation ditch. ca. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/12968. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1910) Construction on the Sacramento Valley Irrigation ditch. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/12968
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/12968>.