Workers who read, Hennepin County Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1905 - 1920
- A typewritten note attached to the photo reads: "Workers Who Read--Since 1905 the Library has given service to telephone operators, firemen, clerks, streetcar employees and many other groups who find it difficult to get to the Central or branch libraries. There are now 45 stations located in factories and business houses. Please return to Minneapolis Public Library, Publicity Office, Hennepin at 10th." Minneapolis Public Library was founded in 1885 and merged with Hennepin County Library in 2008.
- Minnesota Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Hennepin County Library, James K. Hosmer Special Collections Library
- Books and reading
Hennepin County Library system
Libraries and labor
- Black-and-white photographs
- This work is made available by the Hennepin County Library under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 license (CC BY-NC).
- Chicago citation style
- Workers who read, Hennepin County Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota. 1905 - 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://reflections.mndigital.org/catalog/mpls:23551. (Accessed August 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1905 - 1920) Workers who read, Hennepin County Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://reflections.mndigital.org/catalog/mpls:23551
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://reflections.mndigital.org/catalog/mpls:23551>.