Know Your Enemy: Japan!
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A pamphlet published during World War II about Japan, organized into sections answering ten questions: I. How large is the Japanese Empire?--II. Is Japan self-sufficient in food?--III. Is Japan self-sufficient in raw materials?--IV. How will Japan's conquests in Southern Asia affect her raw material position?--V. If Japan is so poor in raw materials, how was she able to become a great industrial power?--VI. What are the present living standards of the Japanese people?--VII. Who owns Japanese banks and industry?--VIII. How is Japan governed?--IX. Are there Trade Unions in Japan?--X. What is Japan's naval and military strength?
22 p. : map ; 19 cm.
- Jenkinson, Anthony
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- Arlington Historical Society’s Fielder House Museum
- New York City, New York: Institute of Pacific Relations. American Council
- World War, 1939-1945
Military and War
World War II
Social Life and Customs
Business, Economics and Finance
- Chicago citation style
- Jenkinson, Anthony. Know Your Enemy: Japan!. 1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth379897/. (Accessed January 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Jenkinson, Anthony, (1942) Know Your Enemy: Japan!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth379897/
- MLA citation style
- Jenkinson, Anthony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth379897/>.