- View Full Item
- Created Date
Original Boston & Providence Railroad Car. Like most of the early cars used by the railroads, it will be noticed that one is really a stagecoach adapted to the new form of transportation.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Fiske Public Library
- Boston and Providence Railroad
Fiske Public Library (Wrentham, Mass.)
- Massachusetts, United States
- CardsPhotographic postcard
- Rights status not evaluated.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Railroad Car. 1834. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://sailsinc.omeka.net/items/show/1792. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1834) Railroad Car. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://sailsinc.omeka.net/items/show/1792
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://sailsinc.omeka.net/items/show/1792>.