"How Relevant is Philosophy to Politics?" draft
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Original file location on Richard Rorty's disk: MS-C017-FD044/plato97/URBANA2
File transferred from Richard Rorty's original floppy disk and converted to PDF for access.
- Rorty, Richard
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Irvine, Libraries, Critical Theory Archive
- University of California, Irvine Libraries. Special Collections and Archives. Critical Theory Archive. Irvine, California 92623-9557. http://special.lib.uci.edu. email: email@example.com
- This material is provided for private study, scholarship, or research. Transmission or reproduction of any material protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. The authors or their heirs retain their copyrights to the material. Contact the University of California, Irvine Libraries, Special Collections and Archives for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To access this item, interested researchers should submit an application online at http://special.lib.uci.edu/application-virtual-reading-room-ucispace. Access may be granted in less than 5 business days.
- Chicago citation style
- Rorty, Richard. "How Relevant is Philosophy to Politics?" draft. 2010-02-17T14:04:49Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10575/601. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Rorty, Richard, (2010-02-17T14:04:49Z) "How Relevant is Philosophy to Politics?" draft. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://hdl.handle.net/10575/601
- MLA citation style
- Rorty, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://hdl.handle.net/10575/601>.