Giles Avenue, Folder 55, Sheet 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
8th Infantry, Eighth Regiment Armory, 3517 South Giles Avenue
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Armories (military buildings)
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Photographic prints
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co. Giles Avenue, Folder 55, Sheet 1. 1931-1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27785. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co, (1931-1931) Giles Avenue, Folder 55, Sheet 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27785
- MLA citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27785>.