American Swedish Historical Museum, exterior
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1928-1940.
Undated image shows an exterior view of Philadelphia's American Swedish Historical Museum. The structure is located at 19th Street and Pattison Avenue.
Title supplied by cataloger
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- American Swedish Historical Museum, exterior. ca. 1928-1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38492. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1928-1940) American Swedish Historical Museum, exterior. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38492
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/38492>.