"Making bandages for British"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Mrs. Verner Nesbitt shows Peggy Hudson how to prepare a bandage at a meeting.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- World War, 1939-1945--Civilian relief
World War, 1939-1945--Women
World War, 1939-1945--War work
Nesbitt, Verner, Mrs
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Making bandages for British". 1940-08-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50214. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-08-10) "Making bandages for British". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50214
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/50214>.