Crew at railroad loading spur with boom loading logs, Raymond, ca. 1918
Raymond is a town on the estuary of the Willapa River a mile east and south of South Bend in north central Pacific County. In early days, it was developed on lumber and shingle manufacturing. Leslie V. Raymond platted the town and was the first postmaster when the post office was established February 23, 1904.
11 x 14 in.
Silver gelatin, b/w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2003