Women's gym Freer Hall
View Full Image
The Women’s Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education for Women from 1915 to 1949. National Register Building #02001751. 8x9 7/8;20.4x25.1
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Freer Hall, Louise|
|Champaign , IL|
Digital publication of the Campus Built Environment compilation is Copyright 2007, Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. This resource is provided for research consultation and for scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of the University of Illinois and the holder of the copyright in the drawing or photograph, where copyright in the original work is held by another party. Please contact the University of Illinois Archives at email@example.com for more information.