The W.C. Handy Park in Memphis, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A park with a sign "Handy Park" and stores and cars in the background. African American men sit on two benches. One African American man hunches over a Pepsi Cola sign on the ground. All men are wearing hats.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Memphis (Tenn.)
Handy, W. C. (William Christopher), 1873-1958
W. C. Handy's Memphis Blues Band
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- The W.C. Handy Park in Memphis, Tennessee. 1953-09-09. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/886. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1953-09-09) The W.C. Handy Park in Memphis, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/886
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/886>.