"Artifacts on display"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Artifacts on display at the Rosenbach Foundation Museum include the cigarette case of the assassinated Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand, an Austrian sundial of 1730, and a 19th-century French gold snake used as a necklace.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Artifacts on display". 1978-09-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40223. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1978-09-10) "Artifacts on display". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40223
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40223>.