Lullis and Rolland Ritter
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Rolland A. Ritter speaking, "The biographical sketch about me in the program explains that my 'higher education' was obtained in the classrooms and laboratories of the business world. And while this is true as far as it goes, the most important source of my 'higher education' has not been mentioned. For thirty-three years I have been inspired by one who has an abiding interest in what is good for society and an uncommon ability to place matters in their proper perspective. We have shared our lives as we share all else and in that sense she is sharing this experience of ours today. I would like you to meet my wife, Lullis, who is in large measure responsible for whatever success I may have achieved."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Buildings
Temple University. Ritter Hall
Ritter, Rolland A
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Lullis and Rolland Ritter. 1965-10-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/10253. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1965-10-20) Lullis and Rolland Ritter. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/10253
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/10253>.