- View Full Item
- Created Date
Portrait of Paine, after Peale, holding an open book inscribed "Rights of Man".
Gimbel: 189. 4 copies. " The Picture by Peel of Philadelphia in the Possession of T. B. Hollis Esq. Published as the Act directs July. 25. 1791 for J. Ridgway, York Street, St. James's Square."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- American Philosophical Society
- James Ridgway
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Rights of man
Hollis, Thomas Brand, 1719-1804
- Copyright American Philosophical Society. For reproduction and permission information, see http://www.amphilsoc.org/library/rights.htm
- Chicago citation style
- Thomas Paine. 1791-07-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/graphics:7731. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1791-07-25) Thomas Paine. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/graphics:7731
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://diglib.amphilsoc.org/islandora/object/graphics:7731>.