Traffic Safety contest
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- February 25, 1958
Oil wells line open road near intersection with California Avenue. Small sign notes that there is no parking at any time. Photo requested the City Manager's Department during multi-city Traffic Safety Contest.
Requested by the City Manager's Dept.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission.
- Chicago citation style
- Traffic Safety contest. February 25, 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/3457. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (February 25, 1958) Traffic Safety contest. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/3457
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/LBFiremen/id/3457>.