- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Engers Buick offered repair as well as sales and routine service for Buick automobiles. They advertised "the latest motor analyzing and tune-up equipment" as well as loaner automobiles for patrons when their own car was being serviced or repaired.
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Business enterprises
Automobile repair shops
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Engers Buick. 1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1283. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1956) Engers Buick. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1283
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/1283>.