• Description
  • Originally built in 1908 as the Forestry Building for the Alaska Yukon Pacific Exposition. The general construction both inside and outside was of natural fir trees with the bark left on and exposed. The building was wrecked in 1930, because it was being destroyed by beetles.Handwritten on verso: Beam from old.Daily. PH Coll 778.
  • Format
  • Photograph: b&w
    8 1/8 x 10 in.
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3