"Entrance to the old West Philadelphia station"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"After nearly thirty years in service, these smoke-blackened portals will be closed on March 12, and eventually torn down. The station was opened April 20, 1903, to replace the burned Centennial station."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Train stations
Philadelphia Rapid Transit (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
Philadelphia Transportation Company
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Entrance to the old West Philadelphia station". 1933-02-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60066. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-02-01) "Entrance to the old West Philadelphia station". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60066
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60066>.