Monument of the Battle of Carabobo in Carabobo, Venezuela
- View Full Item
Item No. 1752; The Battle of Carabobo was fought between independence fighters, led by Simón Bolívar, and the Royalist forces, led by Spanish Field Marshal Miguel de la Torre. Bolívar's decisive victory at Carabobo led to the independence of Venezuela.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Carabobo (Venezuela : State)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Monument of the Battle of Carabobo in Carabobo, Venezuela. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1255. (Accessed March 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Monument of the Battle of Carabobo in Carabobo, Venezuela. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1255
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1255>.