3e Emprunt de la Défense Nationale
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text in French says to subscribe to the National Defense Loan in order to hasten peace by victory. Illustration shows a women holding a baby. A large figure of a man holding a sword looms over both figures.
Signed "A. Besnard." Orientation: Horizontal.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : Maquet Gr
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- France
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters -- France
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- 3e Emprunt de la Défense Nationale. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3323. (Accessed September 26, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) 3e Emprunt de la Défense Nationale. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3323
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3323>.