"Kids learn old crafts near bell"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo shows instructor showing class of children how wool was carded during colonial times.
Title from clipping caption
- Higgins, Charles T
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Classes (Groups of students)
Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) Visitors Center (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins, Charles T. "Kids learn old crafts near bell". 1976-09-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/26057. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, Charles T, (1976-09-04) "Kids learn old crafts near bell". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/26057
- MLA citation style
- Higgins, Charles T. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/26057>.