Deepening of the Wissahickon Creek
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Wissahickon Creek is being deepened near Henry Ave. bridge. It is hoped that this operation will help to prevent flooding during heavy rains."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Hamburger. Deepening of the Wissahickon Creek. 1962-11-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13930. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hamburger, (1962-11-12) Deepening of the Wissahickon Creek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13930
- MLA citation style
- Hamburger. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13930>.