- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Lately Himalayan Pines in city and suburbs dying...fungus infecting injuries suffered by trees in severe winter of 1934 blamed for mortality...Healthy...note the vigorous condition of the needles and the new candle-like growth from the terminal buds."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Himalayan pines. 1935-05-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/16596. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1935-05-30) Himalayan pines. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/16596
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/16596>.