Union League Club of Chicago
View Full Image
From text: "The purposes of the Union League Club of Chicago (which was incorporated in 1879 …) are to encourage and promote by moral, social and political influence, unconditional loyalty to the Federal Government, and to defend and protect the integrity and prosperity of this Nation; to inculcate a higher appreciation of the value and sacred obligations of American citizenship; to maintain the civil and political equality of all citizens in every section of our common country ... Its house, one of the finest in Chicago, arranged and furnished with every comfort and luxury, is situated on Jackson Street and Fourth Avenue, close to the Board of Trade.
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Union League Club of Chicago|
|The Loop (Chicago, Ill.)|
Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact email@example.com.