Fire and explosion at 4106 South Hanna Street. Home of Charles A. Zentz. Natural gas leak was the cause. Charles Lancaster at left. Date 02/05/1965
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.