Gertrude Stein with Alice B. Toklas and their pet dog in France.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Gertrude Stein, right, with her biographer and companion Alice B. Toklas and their pet dog, walking down a street of the village of southeastern France in which they lived in self-imposed isolation since the Nazi occupation.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Berkeley, Bancroft Library
- The Bancroft Library;;University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-6000, Phone: (510) 642-6481, Fax: (510) 642-7589, Email: email@example.com;;, URL: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu
- Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley 94720-6000. See: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/reference/permissions.html
- Chicago citation style
- Gertrude Stein with Alice B. Toklas and their pet dog in France.. 1944?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/tf800009g3. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1944?) Gertrude Stein with Alice B. Toklas and their pet dog in France.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/tf800009g3
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/tf800009g3>.