Dogcatchers on Tompkins Street
- View Full Image
- Created Date
- Warren Sommers (Summers), pound master, stands on the end of the dogcatching wagon while a younger man holds the reins of an emaciated horse at the front of the wagon. The two houses, on Tompkins Street in Galesburg, Illinois, are very large Victorian style houses.
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Sommers (Summers), Warren
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963. Dogcatchers on Tompkins Street. 2010-04-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/26. (Accessed January 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963, (2010-04-02) Dogcatchers on Tompkins Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/26
- MLA citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/26>.