Stunt man reaching the water as people watch from the bridge, 1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A production still from a 1916 film, involving a fight on a railroad trestle bridge, and then a 40 foot fall from the bridge by a stuntman. Carl Louis Gregory was the cameraman for the production, and took the still photos.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Chapman University, Frank Mt. Pleasant Library of Special Collections and Archives
- Chapman University Digital Commons
- Silent film
Carl Louis Gregory
Thanhouser Film Studio
Film and Media Studies
- Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
- Chicago citation style
- Stunt man reaching the water as people watch from the bridge, 1916. 1916-01-01T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/jonathan_silent_film/1361. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1916-01-01T08:00:00Z) Stunt man reaching the water as people watch from the bridge, 1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/jonathan_silent_film/1361
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/jonathan_silent_film/1361>.