Associated Students of Loyola and Marymount meeting
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A group of student members of the Associated Students of Loyola and Marymount sits around a table, with more standing in the background. Several students at the tables are raising their hands, as if casting a vote.
Shortly after Marymount College moved onto the Loyola University campus in Westchester, the two student body associations had resolved to unify even before the two schools officially merged in 1973. The solution was a communal Board of Governors with no presiding officers.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Loyola Marymount University, Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library
- Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library, Loyola Marymount University
- Student organizations
Loyola University of Los Angeles
Marymount College (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Westchester (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Materials in the Department of Archives and Special Collections may be subject to copyright. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Loyola Marymount University does not claim ownership of the copyright of any materials in its collections. Please refer to: http://library.lmu.edu/generalinformation/departments/digitallibraryprogram/copyrightandreproductionpolicy/
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Associated Students of Loyola and Marymount meeting. 1970s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/31. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1970s) Associated Students of Loyola and Marymount meeting. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/31
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/31>.