1913 Gravenstein Apple Show display by Stony Point district "Chute the Chutes."
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Postcard--black and white: A 1913 Gravenstein Apple Show exhibit by Stony Point district "Chute the Chutes.
Title supplied by cataloger
Medium quality (200 dpi)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
Sports and Recreation
Gravenstein Apple Show 1913 apples Stony Point chutes
- United States
South Main Street
280 South Main Street, Sebastopol, California
- Western Sonoma County Historical Society, 261 South Main St., Sebastopol, CA 95472 (http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org)
Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: http://www.sebastopol-farm-museum.org/contact-us
- Chicago citation style
- 1913 Gravenstein Apple Show display by Stony Point district "Chute the Chutes.". 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll11/id/3206. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1913) 1913 Gravenstein Apple Show display by Stony Point district "Chute the Chutes.". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll11/id/3206
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll11/id/3206>.