"Ancient Mayan culture"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image shows a plastered masonry throne discovered by archaeologists from the University of Pennsylvania Museum at Piedras Negras, Guatemala. The throne is of a ""new"" type in Mayan archaeology, probably dating from the 6th or 7th century, C.E.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Ancient Mayan culture". 1936-08-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40840. (Accessed October 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1936-08-10) "Ancient Mayan culture". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40840
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40840>.