Reverend Amos Lawrence residence
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This residence, on Main Street in Lancaster Center, was built in 1861 for Rev. Amos E. Lawrence, who was the pastor of the Evangelical Congregational Church. It later became the home of Rev. George M. Bartol, D.D., of the First Church of Christ, Unitarian.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Reverend Amos Lawrence residence. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h83z. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Reverend Amos Lawrence residence. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h83z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h83z>.