Yellow Dog blues (1919 version)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sheet music for the song Yellow Dog Blues (1919 version), by W.C. Handy. The cover is of a man playing banjo at night, with trees and a full moon in the background.
- W.C. Handy
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Pace & Handy Music Co
Music title pages
Blues (Music)--Lead sheets
Blues (Music)--United States
Blues (Songs, etc)
Rhythm and blues music--United States
R & B (Music)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- W.C. Handy. Yellow Dog blues (1919 version). 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/757. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- W.C. Handy, (1919) Yellow Dog blues (1919 version). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/757
- MLA citation style
- W.C. Handy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/757>.