Page 6 of Farrar Manuscript
View Full Image
Page 6 from Houses in Lincoln 100 Years Old and Over with Some of Their Owners (copy 2). Views of what is believed to currently be 36 Old Concord Road, Lincoln, Mass. Top image, c. 1880; Bottom image, c. 1935. Text reads, "Built about 1740. At the time there were three Billings houses on present place. 1740 Jacob Baker m. Grace Billings. Nathaniel and Amos Baker. James Baker. Mrs. Baker. James and George Baker. 1888 William A. Burnham. 1893 Charles Francis Adams. Heirs of (in penciled annotation) John Adams. Image is part of Houses in Lincoln 100 Years Old and Over with Some of Their Owners, also known as the Farrar Historical Houses Manuscript, c. 1935 (2004.002). Lincoln Town Archives, Lincoln Massachusetts.
|Farrar, Edward Rogers (1863-1949)|
|Lincoln Public Library|
Lincoln (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Lincoln Town Archives holds the copyright to this image. No further duplication or reproduction are allowed without permission from the Lincoln Town Archives. To inquire ordering an image, please email email@example.com. All rights reserved.