Mail delivery via snowmobile
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Harold Follansbee is shown here with his snowmobile, which was used for mail delivery. During heavy snow conditions, the front wheels were removed and runners were attached. The railroad depot and a baggage house are on the right.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Mail delivery via snowmobile. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j91v. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Mail delivery via snowmobile. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j91v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j91v>.