1886-1887 YMCA Training School Faculty
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is an arrangement of cameo portraits of the School for Christian Workers (now Springfield College), listed here as the Training School faculty members for the 1886-1887 school year. The faculty members shown in this image include: [clockwise from top] Jacob T. Bowne, Rev. S.L. Merrill, Rev. T.H. Hawkes, J.T. Herrick, Rev. E.P. Armstrong, Rev. C.S. Rogers and Rev. David Allen Reed (center).
Another copy of this image is also available SC18833-02. To view this image http://cdm15370.contentdm.oclc.org/u?/p15370coll2,659.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association Training School (Springfield, Mass.)
School for Christian Workers (Springfield, Mass.)
Reed, David Allen
Bowne, Jacob Titus 1847-1925
Herrick, Joseph T., 1821-1908
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- 1886-1887 YMCA Training School Faculty. 1886. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/658. (Accessed July 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1886) 1886-1887 YMCA Training School Faculty. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/658
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/658>.