Architecture by Street Name : Clark St., Folder 375, Image 26
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The James S. Parker Collection is particularly rich in photographs that feature intersections along Clark St during the 1950s taken for the Department of Streets and Sanitation. Many of the negatives show streetcar tracks down the middle of a brick street. Folders 372, 373 and 374 features the negatives from the series. Addresses covered: Clark St. North (515-17, 519-21, 541, 542, 545-47, 551, 601-05, 669-71, 2142-48, 5551, 6100); Clark St. South...
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Copelin Commercial Photographers
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Architecture by Street Name : Clark St., Folder 375, Image 26. 1950. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/965. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers, (1950) Architecture by Street Name : Clark St., Folder 375, Image 26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/965
- MLA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/965>.