News Script: Demonstrators
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Script from the WBAP-TV/NBC station in Fort Worth, Texas, covering a news story about several civil rights demonstrators being served at the Dallas Piccadilly Cafeteria against the authority of the representative of the cafeteria chain.
3 p. ; 28 cm.
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)
- The Portal to Texas History
- Contributing Institution
- UNT Libraries Special Collections
- Television broadcasting of news
Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
Cafeterias -- United States
Coordinating Committee for Civil Rights
Muslim-African American relations
Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
Business, Economics and Finance - Restaurants
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Chicago citation style
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.). News Script: Demonstrators. 1964-05-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc958794/. (Accessed July 28, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.), (1964-05-30) News Script: Demonstrators. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc958794/
- MLA citation style
- WBAP-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc958794/>.