Barge passing through Lock 2 Waterford NY
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Work began on the Erie Barge Canal in 1905 and finished in 1918. This canal was build to accommodate larger barges with deeper drafts. Picture is a large barge in Erie Canal lock 2 located in Waterford, New York . Lock 2 is located at the junction of between the Hudson River and the Erie Canal. Norfolk can be seen on the left side of the barge.
- Empire State Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Albany Institute of History & Art
- Supporting Institution
- Capital District Library Council
- PhotographBlack-and-white photographs
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Barge passing through Lock 2 Waterford NY. 1939-1941. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/aiha/id/32. (Accessed October 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1939-1941) Barge passing through Lock 2 Waterford NY. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/aiha/id/32
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16694.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/aiha/id/32>.