View Full Image
Located at 220 S. Michigan Avenue. Designed by D. H. Burnham & Co. and built in 1905.
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library|
|Orchestra Hall (Chicago, Ill.)|
|The Loop (Chicago, Ill.)|
Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact email@example.com.