T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, September 3, 1945
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Issue of the T.E.C. Bulletin, a restricted, interoffice newsletter of the Tennessee Eastman Corporation during its wartime operation as part of the Manhattan Project. Of special note is the article titled "Groves Lauds Teamwork of TEC Workers To Make A-Bomb Success: Gave Japanese 'Face Saving Chance' " that describes director of the Manhattan Project Major General Leslie Groves's speech to Y-12 employees. During the speech, he claimed the Japanese government's statement about the high number of atomic bomb casualties was propaganda.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee Eastman Corporation
- World War, 1939-1945
World War, 1939-1945--War work--Tennessee
Clinton Engineer Works
Manhattan Project (U.S.)
Oak Ridge (Tenn.)
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, September 3, 1945. 1945-09-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/423. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1945-09-03) T.E.C. Bulletin, Monday, September 3, 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/423
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/423>.