Medina ferry dock, Medina, May 30, 1914
Medina, Washington, a suburb of Bellevue on the eastern shore of Lake Washington, was platted as Medina Heights in February 1914. The community was served by ferries and steamers from Leschi, four miles across the lake to the southwest. On May 30, 1914, a photographer snapped this peaceful scene of the Medina lakeshore and ferry dock.
Scanned from original print as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
- Museum of History & Industry, Seattle